22.4.08

People stay married if they...

People usually stay married if they:
- married after age 20
- bith grew up in stable, two-parent homes
- dated for a long while before marriage
- are well and similarly educated
- enjoy a stable income from a good job
- live in a small town or on a farm
- did not cohabit or become pregnant before marriage
- are religiously committed
- are similar age, faith, and education
Myers, D. G. (2005). Social psychology. Boston: McGraw Hill.

How you think? Do you think it is true?
* Oh... what am I doing now? 0900 exam, I'm not yet finish reading the book, yet, I am posting. Oh...

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hmm...sounds logical, but I recalling En. Balan said homosexual couple stay married longer than heterosexual couple, haha...maybe u should find out about this also...though this statement is interesting.

Howard 说...

Haha... I'm glad that you really visit my blog and give such a good idea.

If I am interested on continue master, I would think about this suggestion.