14.12.06

Conversation between English Lecturer and me

"Is it any uncomfortable for you to staying here, any problem for you?"
"No, sir."
"Everything still ok?"
"Yes, sir."

"So... are you living with same kampung (village) people or mix?"
"Oh... I stay with people from different places. "
"Good... better stay with someone who not same place as yours."

"So... have you walk around this place already?"
"Yes sir, i have been to Kundasang, and I... I climbed the Mountain K already."
"Oh, really? It's good that you did it, even the local people never been there before."
"Ya... it's same for the local people. I means for me, I myself never... been to the KL tower before..."
"Oh ya... you're right, I also never been there, I'm thinking what for I going there. Nothing special, right?"

"Well, this place is a really nice place, you will not thinking of going back to KL. No traffic jam, living area is ok..."
"Yeah, what I think is, this place is for you to find your life, KL is a place where you find your money."
"Yeah. Yor're right!"

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

every place is a pure place if you're pure..

Howard 说...

According to Skinner, we are all controlled by our environment, not by ourselves (Weiten, W., 1997)

This is what I copy down from a book today.
Skinner is a behaviorism psychologist, who do a lot of observation and research on behavior.

How you think?

匿名 说...

he is half right..
for tyhose ignorant ones..they change according to the environment..like when the environment is noisy..you feel frustrated..when it is too quiet..you may feel bored..
for those enlightened ones..they will appear to be calm at all times..good or bad..
you will notice those successful ppl are always calm..
that's why...dont be stupid..be clever..change the environment..not let it change you..the feng shui theory applies when you are changed by environment..but the highest skill is to change the environment..
you wanna be stupid or clever?you choose..