15.12.06

Ice Breaking 2

...
Then all the students sit in a circle, there was 23 of us if I'm not mistaken.

In the trandisional Ice Breaking, I only can remember 2-3 people in one time, other I will forgot in short time. (What we call short term memory)

But by using the new Ice Breaking, I can remember all of 23 of the classmate...

The lecturer sit in the middle between 2 girls, and he toss the coin to decide who is the first and who is the last.
Luckily, the girl beside me get the first, then I'm the second one.

The first one have to give his/ her adjective with his/ her name, where he/ she from and how many sibling in his/ her family.

After the first one introduce herself, the second one (me) have to introduce who she is, then only introduce myself.
The one next to me have to introduce the first girl, then introduce me, then only introduce herself.... and following by this rule.
That's means the last one have to introduce all the 22 classmate then only introduce herself.
Impossible right?
But after you try it, you will get it.

In my class, start from the first is:
Great G, Tasty Teh, Ideal I, Gentle G, Sweet S, Rocky R, Fast F, Beautiful B, Dynamic D, .....
(I already told you, my memory is piece of amitabha, so I forgot the order and I forgot who is the following already.)

finish.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

cool...we can try this amitabha way in our senior games....hehe

Howard 说...

This is only good for those who not yet know each other, if already know each other, no more fun.

匿名 说...

hehe...can know better mah