15.12.06

Ice Breaking 1

Today is my first day for English class this semester.
And I learn a new way of Ice Breaking.

Ice Breaking is a old activity that let a new group of people to know each other.
Something like introduce yourself, where you come from, what you like.
But for me, I won't get to remember anyone of the group by this tradisional Ice Breaking.

Today's Ice Breaking is a bit different.
The lecturer (Mr. Lourdes) bring me a fresh way that I had never try before.

He ask us to create a short name. E.g. Tan Ming Gui = Gui / Tan / Whatever.
After that, create a adjective start with the alphabet of the choosen name.

Like myself, I use Teh as my short name.
Then it must be T_____ Teh.

So I choose Tasty as my adjective. Then I become Tasty Teh.

to be continue....

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

i am kuih lapis..
kei kei is curry..
chun yap is dal..
then got po piah..prawn rice lah..and much more..
so i'm talented tan?

Hui 说...

haha....tasty teh...if like that, how will i creat for mine leh?
hope u enjoy ur class..

Howard 说...

To anoymous:
Kei kei name start with Wu, so have to find adjective that start with W.

And you are Terrible Tan.

To piggy:
Well, start will Lee, Lazy Lee???
hehehe....

Hui 说...

hey teh...why cant u think something good?why LAZY LEE? not good...
it can be LOvely Lee...it is nicer...and better than u creat..haha..

Howard 说...

oh really? Lovely Lee??
How about Lousy Lee?

Hui 说...

u lousy laa...not me...bad king..why always think bad for me??

萧清 说...

哈哈~~

Hui 说...

now i know wat should i called... Lovey Lee....nice name...
tasty teh...drink by people...hehe..

匿名 说...

hmm...i'm wondering why you didn't choose "Tan Teh" (Tan Teh=叹teh=叹茶)

haha...but if can choose another alphabet,i would like to see you choose B....
Boh Teh...ada ummph! :D